Keeping you safe while ensuring your pet has access to exceptional veterinary care
Pet parents are now welcome inside!
Starting Tuesday, June 1st pet parents will now be able to enter our centers with their pets at the time of their appointments. Our goal has always been to treat you and your pets as family like no one has. Given all the positive news on COVID-19 trends and increasing vaccination rates across the region, we can once again open the doors and welcome you back into our centers. Since we are not able to know the vaccine status of all, we will still be following CDC and local guidelines around masking and social distancing indoors. While it isn’t a complete return to normal it is a huge step forward and we are very excited to see you and provide the level of care and service that we know you and your pet expect and deserve.
What to expect for your upcoming appointment:
- We are asking only one pet parent to come with pets to their appointment.
- Please give us a call when you arrive as we may be at center capacity.
- We will have spaced seating in our waiting room area to continue to practice social distancing.
- Please check out the social spacers on the floor and make sure you are giving 4 paws + 2 human feet of space.
- For the safety of our team, all pet parents and Heart + Paw team members are still required to wear a mask while inside the center.
“We know as hard as it has been for our team to balance great care with safety precautions, it has been tough on you too. We thank you for trusting us during the pandemic as we balanced the challenges of keeping your pet healthy, the public, and our teams safe throughout. We never take your loyalty for granted.”
Dr. George Melillo
Co-Founder and Chief Veterinary Officer
Full Service Veterinary Practice
We’re ready to help our pet parents with full-service vet care. Book a visit to help maintain your pet’s health and well-being.
- Dental procedures
- Spay and neuter
- New puppy or new kitten exams
- Heartworm tests and prevention
- Fecal exams
- Flea/Tick prevention
- Rabies and other vaccinations
- Ear problems or follow up
- Chronic illness exams
- Much more
“We have eagerly anticipated safely welcoming pet parents back into our centers. We can’t wait to share the full experience of petcare reimagined with our Heart + Paw family.”
Dr. Amber Karwacki