Cat and Dog Boarding
in Antioch, TN
Like you, we want your pet to be able to board in an environment that keeps them comfortable, secure, and well cared for. Apache Trail Animal Hospital offers a cat and dog boarding service that goes beyond providing basic necessities. We can also administer veterinary care during our hospital hours if needed, and can provide additional features (by request) to make your pet’s stay even more enjoyable.
If you are looking to board your dog or cat with a team you can trust to meet their needs, give us a call, request a quick tour of our facility, or book a reservation today.
Offering a Low-Stress Boarding Experience for Pets
We are dedicated to maintaining a stress-free cat and dog boarding facility. We understand that while some pets are well accustomed to spending time away from home, it can be a dramatic change for others. With the aid of calming pheromones and soft music, we are able to create a more relaxing environment for our guests.
Boarding Request Form
Notable Features of Our Boarding Facility
In addition to the essentials, including spacious kennels and cat condos designed for maximum comfort, we also offer:
- Raised beds (if needed)
- Raised bowls for more comfortable eating and drinking (if needed, especially for older pets)
- 15-minute extended playtimes with a member of our team (by request)
- 3 walks/bathroom breaks per day
- A designated outdoor space for bathroom breaks and exercise
- Medical care, if needed during our hospital hours
- Frozen Kong toy treats and/or dental treats for dogs (by request)
Health Requirements for Dog Boarders
In order to book your pet into our boarding facility, they need to be up-to-date with the following vaccinations:
- Rabies (1 or 3-year booster)
- DAPP (1 or 3-year booster)
- Bordetella (required every 6 months)
- Canine influenza vaccine
Wellness Care at Apache Trail Animal Hospital
We offer wellness and preventive care, dental care, surgery, diagnostics, and more in a low-stress environment.