Wyoming Veterinary Clinic Helping Your Pet Feel Right at Home with Cat and Dog Boarding in Cincinnati, OH
Wyoming Veterinary Clinic is happy to offer a safe, comfortable environment for boarding dogs and cats. Whether you are heading off on a business trip or taking a week-long vacation, our veterinary team will make sure your pet is given the care and affection they deserve to feel at ease in your absence. This means keeping your pet on a consistent feeding and bathroom break schedule, providing any medications they’re currently taking, and administering medical care if necessary.
Boarding Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request a boarding appointment. We will reach out to you to complete the booking.
What We Provide for Boarding Dogs and Cats
Our clinic offers:
- A central air-conditioned (and central heated, in winter) facility so our guests are comfortable regardless of the season
- An outdoor, fenced-in play area where dogs are taken every 2 hours
- Kennels to accommodate dogs of all sizes, and separate cat kennels
- High-quality Hill’s Science Diet food to prevent stomach upset (but we encourage you to bring your pet’s food from home)
- Administration of any medication your pet needs; please provide it and include instructions and a dosing schedule (fees apply)
- Grooming is available per request (fees apply)
- Administration of medical services during our clinic hours if needed (fees apply)
Our Dog Boarding Prices
|Runs for dogs 45lbs and up||$35/night|
|Lower cages for dogs 19-44lbs||$30/night|
|Top cages for dogs 1-18lbs||$26/night|
Treatments Required for Your Pet to Board with Us
The health and safety of our boarders is our highest priority. Your pet needs to have the following within the last 6-12 months to be able to board at our facility (depending on their age):
- A routine wellness exam
- DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies, and Canine Bivalent Influenza vaccines
- Negative fecal exam
- DRCC and Rabies vaccines
- Negative fecal exam
Please note: When your pet is admitted to our facility, they will be checked for parasites. If any parasites are present, your pet will be treated at your expense.
and Check-Out Times
You can check-in your pet for boarding any time during our office hours, Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM and Saturday, 8AM-12PM. Check-in is not available outside of these hours.
Check-out times are Monday-Friday, 7AM-10AM, and Saturday, 8AM-9AM.
If you arrive outside of the established check-out time, you will be charged for an additional full day of boarding.
What to Do If You Need to Cancel Your Boarding Reservation
During Prime Time, which includes Spring Break, Summer, and all major holidays (Labor Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s), we require a 2-week notice of cancellation if you want to avoid paying the full fee if we can’t fill the space you reserved. Please keep this in mind and try to notify our team as soon as possible if you need to cancel your reservation.
More About Wyoming Veterinary Clinic
Wyoming Veterinary Clinic is a full-service practice offering wellness care, dentistry, surgery, and sick care, along with cat and dog boarding and dog grooming.
Wyoming Veterinary Clinic Care
Your pet’s health is our top priority. Check out our many veterinary services to see what we offer.